Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Palin attends 5 colleges in 6 years

  1. #31
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Palin attends 5 colleges in 6 years

    Never write anyone off regardlees of their positioning, age, etc. I have 5 kids and teach school, and I've found that as I learn to keep an mind open, to hear others out on a certain issue, then I realize that their input is important, and oftentimes I can learn from them. Never sell yourself short, always adhere to your beliefs, and never - NEVER - be hesitant to ask why. That's the most important question of all - and the worst answer is "because I said so". Always seek truth, even when it takes you into places of discomfort and uncertainty. And I apologize for any reference I've made regarding your intelligence or aptitude. Seek truth and remember that no human has all the answers. Passion, and I'm seen evidence that you have lots of it, is key. Pursue hard the passion in your life, as that is likely what God has called you to. My alltime favorite quote: "paint your visions, dance your passion". My best to you in life.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Palin attends 5 colleges in 6 years

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> And yes putting your ALL into your college career means a lot to me and to other people. And I judge her on that. I wont lie.

    </div></div>

    I don't know how many people from around here go to Virginia Tech and either flunk out or can't adapt to Blacksburg,then come back and go to MECC then transfer to UVA-Wise. That's 3 schools right there. Then if they go on to law school, med school, or some just any graduate program, that is 4 schools.


    It is not uncommon at all to attend 3+ universities over the span of a collegiate career. Just because a person attended different schools doesn't mean that they did not take their academic careers seriously.

    If that is all you have to critisize the lady for, I like her chances of success in the arena of American politics.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  3. #33
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Palin attends 5 colleges in 6 years

    I have a new respect for you and I apologize for the names and such that I have said to you. With the post earlier and this one, has really made me think. I respect your views and appreciate your advice. Might just be some of the best advice that I have ever heard and will use it from now on, not only on here but in life.Thank you again and I wish you, your wife and family the best as well.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Palin attends 5 colleges in 6 years

    Apology accepted and appreciated. Thanks for your kind words.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Palin attends 5 colleges in 6 years

    And I accept yours and appreciate it and the excellent advice.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •